'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Tuesday 3 April 2012

Now

Service was cool tonight. We're in nightly services leading into Resurrection Sunday. On the way there I got a picture in my head, and in the middle of it God said 'Now.' - it was like a command I was waiting for. That was what the service was about. Now being the time. To step out and to step forth. I'm sure it hit everybody in the service in a different way - I'm so excited to see that played out. And to be done. Done. I usually avoid that word at all costs... but really what that needs to be changed are we to avoid? Nada. It's time to prove my natural self wrong and be absolutely done in for God. To stop fighting against Him and just let Him be - let Him be Who He really is in me. Glad learning is a lifelong process. Ready to move forth in God - letting go of those breaks I've been so desperately clinging to - time to mature. About time :P

No comments: