'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Saturday 15 October 2011

So... sometimes commercials make me cry...

This one is crazy... and I love it. Being the type of person who at 16 didn't turn the car on until my buds buckled in - I love it. It's definitely a thought thing - about the people in your life - about your responsibility. Effective.


Okay... serious commercial transitioning into hilarious story... NOW. 

My Dad's car is hilarious. For seriously. 

First of all... my parents can't say its name - bhahaha. Well... they can say it... they just pronounce it in a funny manner.

Secondly, the logo looks like the 'Star Trek' symbol - I've been told not to tell them... for the sake of their pride and their dignity. 

Thirdly, I hate the rear window... you can hardly see out of the stupid thing - it's because they have one of those reversing camera things... but I still like to have a secure back-up (Dwight questioned about why he keeps a diary - 'to keep secrets from my computer'). 

Fourthly, and most awesomely, instead of beeping when you don't have your seatbelt on it talks... it talks scary loud in a creepy computer/lady voice. I told Nieceamine about it about a year ago. We were in a parking lot in Ottawa. She took off her seatbelt while we were driving. The voice came on. She startled and jumped and hit her head on the roof of the car... something that wouldn't have been able to happen if her seatbelt was securely fastened - lol. 

No comments: