'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Surely... not a "don't call me Shirley" airplane reference (that movie's not cool enough to make it further than right here)... longest title of one of my posts EVER... I could go on... it's longer than what I had to say... I added this later... because mobile Blogger tried to kill my ""'s... EPIC fail... I showed them...

Blessed. By God. Surely. His first words to us, in Genesis 1: 28, as well as in so many other places in the Bible, such as this:


His forever promise. His words stay the same. He is steady. He is our Rock. Forever promises are the very best - especially because God is outside of time and in this promise he swears it to us by Himself - He actually backs this promise - doubly ours! Wow. The service tonight: The Fullness of His Blessing

No comments: