'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Tuesday 13 September 2011

Just this one thing...

I often ask God to take care of something that I feel I can't, but that's doing exactly what this verse (that's been pounding on me) warns against:

Isaiah 7:9
"... Unless your faith is firm, I cannot make you stand firm."

By myself I will fail. Every single time I will fail. I ask Him to step in so that I don't have to step up. That's not a faith that will stand, or a faith that will grow, it's simply a faith that will fail. We all need to continually grow in Him... I'll position myself for change in Him, not against Him. Today and everyday. How quickly I let myself forget what I'm to remember, that to be for Him is to love, live, dwell, and work in Him. All for Him. Break over... groceries incoming...

No comments: