'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Wednesday 20 July 2011

Here.

Alright. Last night I couldn't sleep at all. Actually, the past week has been a practice in not sleeping enough. I hope to only stay in the practice zone with this one. I try. I try early-ish. Then, I get up again and try to distract myself. Last night, I got hooked on Touched by an Angel. I'm so corny. I watched so many, too many. By the last one I was laughing - a baby was born to this weird flute discussion - so funny. Anyways, at like 3 in the morning, I was fidgeting like a crazy person. I'd been doing nothing for 3 hours. Then, I all of a sudden remembered that I was supposed to change my address. My parents have fully moved and I actually had to do this. It took until a 'had' got involved. Woke up fully and did so. It only took me 11 months. All that to say, I am here, sleepy and rather stubborn, but here in an official capacity nonetheless. (:P)-]=[

No comments: