'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Tuesday 12 July 2011

Movie Theatre Night.

Monte Carlo style. Good movie. I really liked it. My nieces loved it. They mentioned that they were waiting for something else to happen though - like something more exciting. I like it the way it was - I like that there was life in it, but not magic. I like that it wasn't a full-out princess story (though I like those too), that these characters made choices and lived out the consequences. I like that in the beginning when one character mentioned wanting to become a new person by the end of the epic trip, that a parent piped into the girls real character. That it was about growth, not just happenstance. Smart flick.

Afterwards... funny times. Our night on the town:

Nieceamine trying Sunshine's 'shaggy' look. Fail, but she's still cool!
Talk with the hands. It's awesome!
Seriously - a Paris poster at Pizza Pizza. Saweet!
Goofy girls - the very best kind.
Us. Some of the coolest people in town :P (pale, tan, pale - funny)
Calling all mooners... Nieceamine <3's You!


... Sometimes it's just good to have a camera on.

In case you didn't catch it --> Nieceamine: "I love any type of moon... I mean not the bad kind."

Disclaimer: I haven't been mooned at church... don't be scared away from the awesomeness of Third Day :P

No comments: