'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 12 June 2011

As Frosty (the Snowman, not Wendys drink) says: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Another Birthday is upon us. One of awesomeness! It's Katie's! I love her so I thought I'd write a shout-out! She worked hard at becoming my friend. I'm a tough one to get to know. I'm awkward. I'm an odd duck. She worked in spite of all those things. She's persistent. Persistently awesome. I'd seen her around. One of the first things I saw in her was a heartfelt passion for God. The first things I'd heard about her were expressive accolades from my nieces and nephews, who all love her to bits.Then one day I talked with her for like a second. Then she sent me a text that I love, calling herself the crazy person. I like crazy. She's a funny lady, full of cool. I wish her all the best on this the day of her birth!

1 comment:

Kate said...

:D

Thank you!

It was worth the hard work!

-Smurfette

(spliesqu!)