'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Monday 6 June 2011

Mr. Super Si

This is for Mr. Super Si. No longer a kid, but a teenager! I sit here now with him watching Eureka and wanted to speak about his awesomeness. He's a great person and an awesome nephew. Always has been. My little buddy Luigi has grown (his toddler years - head swaying cuteness). We're going onto www.thinkgeek.com to pick out a cool present later on! It's going to be fun! Plus, he already made a hilarious video 'Julian Smith' style, so I know he's going into the teen years in coolness. Happy Birthday Mr. Super Si!

Best fuzzy picture ever! Soon he'll have a real one. No. Please NO!

Him being Mr. Super Si while I airplane him!

Him today. 13. 13 & AWESOME!!!
I love you bud. You're going to kick thirteen out of the park. I say another play day is in order. The air bazooka is being brought. Wednesday. AM. Prepare yourself.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

www.thinkgeek.com is my new favourite website! So many cool things..so little money! If I were a rich kid..I'd buy everything Doctor Who!