'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Thursday 16 June 2011

Nieceamine vs The Braces.

Long battle. Victor: Nieceamine! Yay! She's so excited! I got text updates from the chair. So funny! Way to go Nieceamine! You rocked the train tracks, then kicked them to the curb! Now, go and lick your smooth teeth for a month and settle into your pearly whites!





Hey you! When I get back - Gilmore Girls singalong. Also, we have to finally watch Master of Disguise. While you were in the chair, I was singing 'I want to be a master of disguise'. I was singing it in a funny voice. Out loud. One time, it sounded like I was saying 'I want to be the master of the skeez' - not true - good thing I didn't work today, or I would have said that there. All that to say, we must watch it so I can get the song and dancing turtles out of my head! 'Now I going to have to go on youtube and look at videos of turtles for the rest of the day!' Love you bracesless one. Have fun times!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks great with braces off but she won't be having any singalongs for another month

Lisa Michelle said...

Sad. It's another battle for Nieceamine, but she'll win it. In the meantime, I'll expect you to step in Mr. Si. We'll watch a manly 'Seven Brides for Seven Brothers' and you can gruff singalong. Seriously.

Timmerie Grace said...

Yeah someone has to sing for me!!! :(

Lisa Michelle said...

You can hold up the lyrics on big posters as if you're singing them! In time to the music!