'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Friday 24 June 2011

Publicly Funny.

I'm pretty sure my sister just leaked the existence of my under-wraps, top secret, second blog. Oh dear, I was with her when she did it the first time. Her whole body language told me she was creating trouble. It felt like she was shaking... and I was across the room. Then, she admitted it and started laughing. I got her to take it down. Then, seeing as she shared a post with an embarrassing story about her, I let her make her own choice. Apparently she's chosen to overcome her popcorn inadequacies, and risk social isolation, because my viewers went through the roof. Readers of this blog, it was to be revealed to you first, but life doesn't always work as planned. I never should have given her a preview, but I accept the consequences. I'm not at all caught up in it, I've actually hit the limits of postings you can make without possibly being a computer (I've been questioned), so here is the unfinished work of my humorous side:

THE SECRET ONE

And here is Nenner's Blog, 'That I May Dwell', because she shared mine without sharing hers.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I have no regrets ~ none

Timmerie Grace said...

I love my Mom, I was laughing to at our Superman nights with Toothbrush.

Lisa Michelle said...

Nenners! Oh course you don't, you're a big sister! You can comment! Good learning abilities!

Lisa Michelle said...

Nieceamine! Those were definitely fun times. How could they not be? It was a perfect combination of people and things and events. Look, a Nieceamine lefty smile just for you:
(: