'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Friday 26 August 2011

Another Cottage Day.

Woke up late and fall-like cold. Snuggled back into my blankets and finished watching 'Walk, Don't Run' - fell asleep before I got far into it last night. Went downstairs and finished watching an 'Adventures of Lois & Clark' episode with the crew. Spent time with Tate, Nougat, Lee Jr., and Frannie as they rolled in. Had a relaxing morning, made lunch slowly (sometimes I'm a turtle), then hit the dock. Swam. Let myself get pushed into the lake by the littles. Started a ridiculously emotionally difficult novel - oh, Karen Kingsbury, why do I let you back into my life... I cry every time. Don't worry though... I watched a good flick tonight... one I didn't pick... yay! Guess? Yeppers!!! The classically awesome one:



My pics from the day:

Always moving...
Yep: bonding over an iPad... it can happen.
Cutie pie... one of the only unblurry ones I could grab!
Frannie comes non-stop moving honestly - here's her big sis at work! Go Lee Jr.! 
Partials of almost all of 'em! I believe Nougat's on the other side of Mr. Si. 
Baby blurs.
Nenners, Tate, and Frannie sharing an afternoon!

No comments: