'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Monday 1 August 2011

What time is it? 'Elf' and future time.

ELF
Well, it's August the 1st. Time to start the Christmas flicks for seriously. Just starting up 'Elf' with Nieceamine, Mr. Si, Sunshine, and Mister Giggles. Fun times. I love this movie - I saw it in theatre and laughed a ridiculous amount! We all did! Great, now I want one of Buddy's 85 etch-a-sketches. I miss mine and my lack of skill with it. I hate Jack in the Boxes - total kid torturers. He's figuring out he's a human right now. Bahahahaha!

FUTURE TIME
Nieceamine (whose Birthday month started today!) came in screaming today - super excited about a new wardrobe addition! One that will pair well with her future education in the journey towards doctoring. Yay! Here she is, my future Dr. Nieceamine:

Hey Queens! You've been waiting for the likes of my 7 Nieces & Nephews since 1841.
3 years to go, then hyperness and mad studying will hit the school!
Persevere!
No matter where you feel led to go to, Nieceamine, we'll make Kirk shirts for all to wear the day before you start (day of would just be embarassing)! No 'Nieceamine ate oatmeal' ones for you - although, you can eat oatmeal... I just wouldn't print the likes of it.

2 comments:

Timmerie Grace said...

Oh the sweater. Probably the best day of my life. Make sure you remind me to wash it because I will probably be wearing it 24/7. :)

micestsu

Lisa Michelle said...

Will do. If I don't though, just take note of people inching away slowly! Whahaha! I kidd, I kidd. As soon as the weathers cools permanently I know I'll see it often, however, I still like the DJ one... and the Mr. Rogers... please don't give them up completely :P