'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Saturday 13 August 2011

Day of Power.

     Hello hello. Today was the aforementioned 'Day of Power' at Third Day! It went from 9-7! Lots of prayer time preparing for Revival - plus teachings, praise and worship, and amazing testimonies thrown in to boot. I was there for all but a wee lunch break - it was awesome! Definitely worked through some stuff. It was also just neat (no, that word isn't old-fashioned or dorky [well maybe it is] - either way it's cool and useful) to push as a Church in that way. I really liked what Pastor Francis and Pastor Edith pulled on.

     I kept going over my recent time at the Katie Souza conference as well - about the different things I'd gotten from there. It was pretty neat (hehehe) - I spent a good amount of time word mapping the changes that were done and needed to be done in me. I also drew - and I'm super bad at that - about what I had seen at the conference and what I was working with in my thought patterns. On the way home the light coming in patches through the clouds was exactly what I'd drawn. Love. My iPhone had worked away its battery early in the morn - so Nenners took this shot with her phone. You can't really see the streams of the light, but I still love it.


     It was so awesome too - one of the verses mentioned today really just kicked me with its saweetness! It was the perfect tie with the glory aspect of the teaching. I went into detail before, so I won't again, but I saw Jesus's face getting brighter and brighter and overcoming and cleaning up every part of me. Here's the verse - definitely a new favourite in this walk of mine! 

Psalm 80:18-19
"Revive us, and we will call upon Thy name. O Lord of hosts, restore us; cause Thy face to shine upon us, and we will be saved."

     I like looking at my walk Christian walk through the verses I've grabbed - they show different seasons, battles, and things that I've gone through. Like a timeline they've given me the courage to face the fears that so often try to grip me, they've encouraged me to be honest even though I so often fought for control, they've taught me how to pray, they've showered me with love (even when I didn't want to acknowledge it), they've shown me what it means to be within a body of believers, they've taught me that I'm a daughter of THE King, and they've helped me in this the lesson we were taught today - to bleed the blood of the Jesus's crucification over sin and to then be healed with the absolute glory of the Messiah's ressurection. Full inheritance, my friends. That's a lot to learn about, but there's even more... we've just dipped our toes in the waters we'll soon be swimming in. These are exciting times!

     Well, I'm totally and completely tuckered out as sleep evaded me last night! Just finished watching 'Walk, Don't Run' - I'm been falling asleep before it ends for like a week (I love scene selection - it's just so convenient) - I love that movie so much - I even love the horriblely done voice editting! Off to fall asleep to a 90's episode of Superman!

WAIT...   FOR...   IT...
Here's another one of my favourite verses (once again in awesome wordability)! It's been in my head and heart for about 9 months, but today it hit even harder than usual, probably because it's so about Revival. 'Seasons of refreshing from the presence of the Lord' - I love it. So much. Whoops - here's the fullness of it:

Acts 3:19-20
"Repent ye therefore, and turn again, that your sins may be blotted out, that so there may come seasons of refreshing from the presence of the Lord; and that he may send the Christ who hath been appointed for you, even Jesus"

No comments: