'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Wednesday 17 August 2011

Cottage Time!

Alrighty then! Okay, so tonight I passed my point of tiredness.... probably because it hit at like 6... how old am I? Anyways, as such, I thought I'd give y'all a tour of my favourite place. I love it so much, but most of all I love my room. It's a little slice of heaven - total dorkdom, I know - but still. It's got sloped ceilings, complete with the metal roof perfect for rain. It has a side window from which I can see the lake. There's a creek right outside that bustles about in spring. It's little, but it's been bossed. It's not perfect. It's not my favourite blue. The comforters are ugly. It mostly serves as a guest room, but in one way it's totally mine. See, I spent hours putting up those glow in the dark stars. I added so many packages. This is where the sloped roof fits into further awesomeness. I only put them up on the slope and on the top ceiling. I fall asleep watching them fade and it's like I'm looking out of an observation window. There are even 3 stars on each of my ceiling fan blades (smallest inwards, expanding outwards), so when going it looks like a black hole. I love it. I always think of it when I can't sleep. Too much, I'm here so I've got to go enjoy them fully before I fall asleep without seeing them! Here are lots (too many... sorry) pictures of this perfect spot:
Look at it! Nestled in so perfectly! LOVE!!!
My 'bossed' room (definitely an l.m. ref.)
I wish I could show 'em all out and glowing :(
The little piece of lake from my window!
My fav pic today! The screen makes it look cool. Looks far, but I'm so close!!!
Doesn't this chair just beckon?
Swimming: My plan for tomorrow!
This just makes me like summer skies!
Yay!

No comments: