'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Saturday 20 August 2011

Mr. Si

Cutest little frog, but scary - look at how old Mr. Si is getting!

See - adorable. I love my Hipstamatic.
     Well, today was a great day. Thought I'd write about Mr. Si. since I spent some quality time with him during the past couple of days. Got lost going to a grocery store - well, not really - we just almost turned back because it was so far away - worth it though :P Today was awesome too - I finally swam all the way to the island, touched it (Mr. Si insisted - so that it could count fully) - and made it back to the dock! It's not that far away or anything, but I'd never done it so I'm still excited. Mr. Si kayaked along for safety's sake. He's a good kid. Then, I floated about the lake for a crazy amount of time. Thought about the soaking teaching and my Bible dailies. Then, spent some time trying to teach Mr. Si how to float... he hilariously can only vertical float (no horizontal), so it's not in any way relaxing to him... sad... I could totally fall asleep my way.


No comments: