'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Thursday 25 August 2011

My Yesterday.

Yesterday was an interesting day. It was freezing, like freezing cold up here! Mr. Si and I decided to brave the cold day and swim. It was crazy... we must have been insane!!! I beat him in and came out screaming! So cold. Washed my hair and tried to stay in for as long as I could. It wasn't that long. Mr. Si just kept saying he was warm... I'm pretty sure he went so numb that he was in shock... scary things. Ditched the lake to warm up a bit. Later on, Sunshine and I decided to book it out of the cottage! Road trip (mini) to the grocery store! We braved the brisk day and threatening rain and full-out construction zones to track down a brownie mix! Success. We baked 'em up delicious. Fun times with my niece!


No comments: