'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Thursday 18 August 2011

A Birthday for Nougat!

My little, but always getting bigger nephew, shares a birthday with Nieceamine! I was just talking to him the other day and he was telling me how cool that was. How they would have to call each other to wish the other 'Happy Birthday' - like a phone war said I... he liked that... he may try that today. Nougat is hilarious. I call him Nougat because he's a little warrior - we were name calling one day and he called me a cupboard... hilarious, I know... and a puddle and all of these other random things... but he called me them in a serious voice - not wanting to call him such things (at least not in seriousness), I pulled out a funny voice and started called him sweet things, but I got stuck on Nougat... mostly because he didn't know what it was and the look on his face made me keep at it. I won that battle, and have been calling him it ever since. I love this kid. He's so funny. Here are some pictures of him. The one of him on the ground is him showing me how he loves to 'walk' on the floor... how it's the new thing... told you he was funny...




No comments: