'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 21 August 2011

Lake Thunderstorms & Upsidedown Sleeping... it makes sense... sometimes...

Well, the cottage is usually my most restful place, but it most be time to get in a routine of some kind - actually I think it's time to get back to my good old star covered room. Sunshine and I ditched it the last 2 nights on account of excessively (but understandably) loud 15+ers. Last night was still cool though, Sunshine and I slept upside down, with our heads and feet in the wrong places. Not as crazy as it first sounds - we had the perfect view of a beautiful Thunderstorm over the lake that way! I just love this crazy cottage! Off to Nougat's reptile filled Birthday party - ewwww, but he's worth it - enjoy this rainy day!

No comments: