'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Thursday 4 August 2011

Frannie's Birthday!

Alright, my youngest niece turns 1 today! Happy Birthday Frannie! Even though she can't read this quite yet, I wanted to wish her the best on this thing. I've already silly sang the birthday song to her - couldn't not - she's hilarious. She also has the best crazy hair I've ever seen. All around cutie pie who's smiley and giggly and a non-stop moving machine! I love her muchly!

She's so cute!
I can't believe we've already had this little darling in our lives for a year!
I can't wait for her to tell us full out stories!
Crazy hair - it's so crazy!
She looks like a dolly!
Hehehe - this is Frannie after falling down - what a kid!
I just love this picture. 


No comments: