'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Success!

April 22nd, 2011 10:13 PM

Caught up. I'm finally caught up with my daily Bible readings. I just let myself slip when I returned from Florida. I took away something that I need to feel healthy and safe and just saved. I just didn't feel worthy of anything good, of anything of Him. Sometimes I don't know why I do the things that I do. I do know that I meant what I said before though; I'm done putting myself in a position of having to catch up. It's wrong - it's going against God's purposes in my life and it's just painful. Today I caught up to the Word. What has been weighing me down has instead lifted me back to an upright position. In playing catch-up, I got simply that - caught up in the Word, lifted by it, swept away by its fullness, by Him. I'm full of joy. I'm glad that on Good Friday I could align myself with the Word; for in the Word we can remember everything He has and is and will do. The author of creation. The one who weaves everything together. Our Lord. Our Everything.

Luke 21:33
"Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away."

John 1:1-5
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made through him; and without him was not anything made that hath been made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in the darkness; and the darkness apprehended it not."

Psalms 91:2
"I will say of Jehovah, He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in whom I trust."

'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

No comments: