'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

My Dailies

May 18th, 2011 2:24 PM

John 10:16-18
"And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice: and they shall become one flock, one shepherd. Therefore doth the Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it again. No one taketh it away from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment received I from my Father."

Wow. Daily Bible readings are cool. I used to try to go cover to cover. Started early, but never read into the Word. What a difference exists between reading and reading into. This is one of those bridging moments - where Jesus takes us all in. We were branched into the Promised Land. It says it was a must. A must for us to be brought forth to God. That God would let us into this is astounding. We were but stones desperately crying out for God. He included us in the saving sacrifice of His Son. Jesus chose us too. He laid down His life and three days later picked it up again. In victory!

No comments: