'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Vacation: Day 9 - Shop. Burgs & Fries. Parks. Three Amigos.

March 24th, 2011 10:09 PM

Shopping with Mom, Jenn, and Sunshine. Lots of it. Five and a quarter hours of it. So many shoes! Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Yum. Got lost and turned around so much! Navigator Jenn. She was the best we had and she did well - the roads, not so much. Beached it up - water was rough enough to wave jump - loved it. Then hit the pool with Sunshine and threw her all around. Did the crazy unbalanced jump from National Treasure 2. Also, favourite moment, did an interpretive dance of the seasonal changes of a tree - we could have scared so many older people. I think they may have all been napping though... next time. Used a shooter pool noodle to get my Dad for getting my niece... Afterwards my niece got me :( Went to the park and had a tasty steak dinner (warning...a Lisa steak is half past well done and people are embarrassed that I love it - but I do)! Saw a heron and a raccoon mama and her three little babies - so cute! Headed back to the condo and watched 'Three Amigos' for the first time - my Dad and Jenn were right - it was hilariously awesome! 3 Florida days left.

FIVE GUYS BURGERS & FRIES:


THE PARK:



















No comments: