'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

24

March 2nd, 2011 6:23 PM

I'm 24. That's crazy. I've never really liked my birthday. I've always been a perceptive person and I guess for me a birthday wasn't set apart - it just felt like a waste - that caring was supposed to be an everyday thing, not a once a year thing. Plus, I do find any attention humiliating - which is so wrong - but it's there. We were anointed during service tonight though, and I do feel as though I've reached a turning point. There are choices to be made and for once I'm putting my dreams into a playing position. I've put aside some desires for my life and many of my smaller dreams have been slain; but those of my heart - those I knew to protect - those He gave me and guarded and kept safe - those are still there waiting and it's time to bring them to light. I've been floundering between feeling grown up most of the time and moments of feeling like I'm not at all. Thinking about it I realized I have grown up, but in the past 6 years, I've been growing whole. Life-long process I know - but in the bursts and sprints of this journey I want to push harder. I had a vision on New Years of how to position myself for change and later vision showing the further complexities of God's plan, but I want to move in it. To shake. To be still in God, but to never be still in my quest towards Him.

Joshua 21:45
"There failed not aught of any good thing which Jehovah had spoken unto the house of Israel; all came to pass."

--> My dreams are safe in His hands

1 John 2:20-21
"And ye have an anointing from the Holy One, and ye know all the things. I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and because no lie is of the truth."

--> We know when God works in us and in others - we need to recognize it. Living in truth is how we live for Him. Everyone has a 'what God has done' story and we need to know them - they knit together and encompass everything else - they reveal His glory. His glory! What an honour to share parts of it!

No comments: