'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Hello. My name is Lisa Michelle. I follow the Father, Who Sacrificed the Son, Who Brought the Spirit - For us!

April 23rd, 2011 6:38 PM

Known. I am known. I was loved into being by God. Throughout my life, in even the idea of my life, He loved. He thought me up. He knows my name. He loves me always. He knows all that I've done, all that I am, and all that I can be in Him. He loves me still. He reigns. Now I want to be in a position to know Him. To line up my life so that it's directed towards Him. He can do anything and everything. Loving Him with everything we can pull together is it - the purpose of our lives. So simple and yet so hard to actually do. Choosing Him is our greatest achievement, but it's not ours at all - it's His great love reaching us. Its always Him. We give what little we can and He gives us this:

Psalms 91:14-16
"Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble: I will deliver him, and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him, And show him my salvation."

Everything. Everything. Everything! I love Him. He is all that is good. He is in every greatness we can communicate. He is apart from sin. He is pure. He is mighty. He is powerful. He is just. He is love. He is a love that is so powerful we would die, have died, to experience it. He is.

Philippians 3:10
"that I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, becoming conformed unto his death;"

Psalms 100:3
"Know ye that Jehovah, he is God: It is he that hath made us, and we are his; We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture."

No comments: