'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Coffee House: The Rant

May 7th, 2011 10:35 AM

Oh maple fudge. The most Canadian of the fudge choices out there. I hate you. I love you too, but mostly I hate you. So last night was the Coffee House at the Church to raise money for 'Run with Purpose' that raises money for the 'Guatemala Orphans Destiny' - which is just a great cause and rather impossible to say no to. Plus, the ticket salespersons were rather aggressive - I'll say no names but anyone that comes at me in a surprise mode and says 'BUY THIS' - will get me - it was too hilariously done. Plus, I'm a bit of a sucker. I'm just saying. Either way - as awkward as I can be, I still had a great time - they put together an awesome show! Anyways - I go to this event thinking I don't drink coffee so I'll be good - not super hyper or anything - enter the maple fudge. It was just sitting there. One of my favourite things. So, I took that little piece and decided to love on it. It was good and times went well. I ate it slowly to avoid a blood sugar crazy person reaction. I tried, I failed. I was still up at like 4:45 this morning. Rolling back and forth in my bed - telling myself to go to sleep. That never works. At first I thought I would blame the maple fudge maker, but it was just so tasty, so instead I turn my blame towards my ticket salesperson... mostly because I don't know who the maple fudge maker is - I hate anonymity. The ticket seller doesn't know what's going to be coming at them - the depth of my sugar induced hyperness will be coming at them - not now, that would be too easy, but one day. Oh, I almost feel pity for them - they so know not me or my craziness. That said, this may be fun!

No comments: