'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

His Presence and our choices

May 11th, 2011 4:17 PM

Psalm 107:43
"Those who are wise will take all this to heart; they will see in our history the faithful love of the Lord."

--> I know His presence was and is and will be part of my life. I wouldn't and couldn't exist without Him. At all. I need to know that He's in charge. I need to know that I will obey and move forth in Him. To know Him. I need to die every single day and awake in the knowledge that I have to live for Him. There's no real choice left in this for me - there never really is when you recognize the past and what God has brought His believers through and to. Through death and sin to the ever-present glory and full-out love of God. What choice could compare? None. Ever. I choose Him.

2 Timothy 2:21
"If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honor, sanctified, meet for the master's use, prepared unto every good work after righteousness, faith, love, pace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart."

--> Heart work. That heart vision with Proverbs 4:23 is tied with this verse. A heart. Purged and cleaned. Ready for the things of God.

No comments: