'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Day on the town

March 12th, 2011 5:37 PM

Outing with Jenn and Nieceamine. Scentsy party. Tea Party. Luna. My Wish. I love smells... clarification - I definitely don't love all smells. Those three were my favorite scentsy smells but I found one that smells like my Granny Wright (Blueberry Cheesecake), one like my Grandma Lil (Mums and Marigolds), two that smell like my Mom, and one really random one that smells like my Uncle Robbie - that one took awhile to place! Went to Winners - got awesome work shoes! They're Roos! I've always wanted some - more so since they wore them on Psych! Money pouch! Can't forget my new journal, ice cube tray (see picture - it's a must), and shampoo that smells like Christmas! Also went to KFC to get the Spicy Big Crunch, my only beloved menu item, and it's gone!!! Ah well, my sister can beat any restaurant chain anytime! I've seriously been ruined for eating out. All competition KO'd. Good days though!

No comments: