'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Growth Day: The Birthday Chronicles

March 13th, 2011 11:38 AM

Church. Pain. Work. Learning and growth. Church. Vision. Birthdayness. It was definitely a full day. There was a lot to deal with - just a pain in my heart time as I struggled once again with myself, with my worth and my value. I did hate my birthday. It was painful, they were painful, always. Fake too - which I hate more than anything. Worked through a lot of it though and pulled from the messages of the day. Overall though it was a fun day by the end. Went for birthday times at the Esther house and just felt myself be me. Met some people, told and heard many stories. Those were some funny times. Thankful ones too. I just have to keep telling myself that I can be here. I am and I will be here - all of me.

No comments: