'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Randomness (and grocery store tetris)

May 10th, 2011 8:32 PM

Tuesday, Tuesday. Say what! It was a good day. Last night I closed at work. I hated it. Night shoppers are rushy and stressed out, while day ones are open to fun times. I had 'em. I played my ever present game of Tetris with people's purchases - yes this oddly shaped multi-colored item will fit there. I danced. I sang a Christmas song - well, I may have sung a Christmas song. Without words. I couldn't remember them. Apparently it doesn't sound like a Christmas song - my fellow workers called it a Scottish or Gaelic ballad. They were not impressed by it or by the fact that there are 229 days left until Christmas. To make matters worse I now forget even the melody - I can't prove that I'm (w)right. Sad. Moving right along, that's it. My day in a nutshell. And now I move into the evening - at the end of which I will sleep for more than 3 hours for the first time in 4 nights! Onwards I go!

No comments: