'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Vacation: Day 8 - Snorkel Failure

March 23rd, 2011 4:47 PM

Alrighty then. Taking a break from beach bashing today. Went out to snorkel, and by that I mean tried to snorkel. That's a weird word. The truth of the matter is that my absolute inability to breathe out of my mouth underwater turned it into a hilarious ocean adventure. Honestly, my goggles were so continually fogged up that I could barely see anything. Once I finally gave up I spent a brief time merely standing in the ocean perplexed at what one does in such a situation, I was alone, with really nothing to do, I find swimming in waves awkward, and I had a whole day to fill. I floated around for a bit, went to the pool to dive for these streamer things, and then did laundry. The ocean was cool and refreshing though, so it is blameless in my thoughts of today.




No comments: