'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Dollar Days: The Prep Work

January 15th, 2011

Toe socks are scary...especially when my crazy weird looking feet are in them! So I wear them today not for myself, but for the sake of the No Frills customers. Today is day two of the insane 'Dollar Days', and since it's the first weekend day - I'm taking mood precautions. That I'm wearing them will make me laugh at myself all day. Plus, all of my family is disturbed by them, especially the sister with whom I live, so the diabolical laugher in me will delight in looking ahead to the end of my workday and revealing my folly - whahaha! Take that crazy people! I'm gonna smile and make your day with toe socks on to boot (boot...hehehe)

No comments: