'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Early Walks


May 18th, 2011 6:55 AM

Just got back from an hour walk with Mr. Si. The first of many morning outings. He's a great kid, pardon my auntie talk, he's a a great youngish man. I finally feel awake. This is going to be a great way to start my days. Awake and just alive to live for God. Funny things: So, Julian Smith is Mr. Si's favourite comedian and 'JUMP' is one of my favourites of his videos. Though I find actually leapfrogging uncool, I love being around it and would laugh myself out of commission if I saw it. Anyways, Mr. Si really wanted to leapfrog up a hill. I, being the awesome aunt that I am, acquiesced to his dream. It was bad. The kid told me he could jump over his friend while the friend was standing up. I should have remembered his height challenged kicking abilities. Either way, bad. His enthusiastic miss threw his camera quite far away. Of course, being that we are family, his camera landed in water. Sad, but true. The rest of it: just plain funny. Next time though, I wish it to be less muddy out. My new (old) shoes sure got broken in and soaking wet socks are just not cool. Well, actually technically speaking they were quite cool, but uncomfortable nonetheless. I should explain my new (old) system because it's a family thing, or maybe just a crazy thing, but I can't use or wear anything I buy or am given until at least a year has passed. I know I'm weird, but if I love something I save it. My sister does the same thing. It drives our parents bonkers! Whahaha! I love them, but Whahahaha!

No comments: