'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Ottawa Trip

February 6th, 2011 3:25 PM

Ottawa! Went in to town to spend some time with my Florida-bound parents! Celebrated my birthday a month early with dinner at The Works! Love it! Watched Aidan and Robyn hit the ice while Megan looked cute from afar - those cutie pies were persistently awesome! Saw our house get put up for sale - crazy - and spent some quality time with my sisters. Fun puppy times with Sarah Beth! And even though Tate did a total busy mom move and fell asleep at like 8 - I still had fun sleeping over! Bought my new favorite movie - Flipped! And my parents even sat down through the first episodes of Chuck - impressive that was! Aside from having a wait an hour for a car wash while having to pee ridiculously - I really didn't think I'd make it - it was a grrrrreat few days.

No comments: