'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Church Cleaning Hijinks

May 14th, 2011 2:18 PM

Church cleaning. It happened. Was fun. Took the gunk off of the chairs in the classrooms. Couldn't wrap my head around the fact that that much dirt came off a kid. Glue and snot I get, pure dirt not so much. Evil laughed with people - awkward to do in Church - rename? Hilariously laughed it is! Karate fought with one person, tickled another down, and chased back yet another. Altogether was annoying most of the day. Will have to work on that. Awkward walking and waving are the things I don't regret - those will stand. Grabbed some KFC with Jenn and Sunshine. Watched Gilmore Girls with Nieceamine. Set up the basement with Mr. Si. Alphabetized DVDs with Mr. Si and Mister Chuckles. Pretty productive day, except that I didn't clean my room. Soon.

No comments: