'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Vacation: Day 7 - Shop. Eat. Face cannibalistic cereal. Victory!

March 22nd, 2011 9:44 PM

Shopping. Broadway's delicious pizza take two. Hilariousness. I suggested burgers for dinner, so my Dad wanted us to hit his bait shop. Yep, that's right, dinner at a bait and tackle shop. Seriously it's supposed to be the best place ever! Unfortunately we got there at 5:34 and it closed at 5. Good pics though and we're heading back Saturday for lunch. Plus, the closing of the bait shop...the prospect of eating there does scare me (I don't like anything from water except water)...opened the way to fabulous pizza. I love pizza. Always have, always will. I come by that love quite naturally - my Dad did another pizza dance when we hit the parking lot! Oh! And the day took a further spurt up the awesome meter - I iPhoned the commercial that proves my fear of cannibalistic cinnamon toast crunch squares! That No Frills customer that I scared with my never-ending loudest and longest ever 'Ewwwwwwwwww' will be pleased to know that I'm not crazy. Well, not crazy about that, everything else is still up in the air where I like 'em to be.


No comments: