'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Vacation: Day 10 - Beach. Ice cream. Beach.

March 25th, 2011 9:26 PM

Wave jumped it good. Had pasta with turkey sausages for dinner. Spent 2 hours walking to the circle and grabbed another famous 'Hey Lucy' of the 'I Love' fame ice cream cone! They nicely split a single scoop (which is really a double) into two flavors for me - classic Peanut Butter deliciousness on the bottom with Sponge Bob Squarepants Cookie Dough on the top - the real question - will I sleep...ever? We walked by the beach on the way, perfectly timed for full sunset, and sidewalked it back. I took a scary amount of pictures, including one of Sunshine walking into the frame - no one believes it's her - that one may have a teensy actual scare factor, cute as she always is. I also took one with a footprint on the ocean. Documented the ice cream too - too good not to photo capture. That sentence had too many t's and o's which I wouldn't have done or at least noticed if not for: SUGAR!



































No comments: