'Every person's life is a fairytale written by God's fingers' - Hans Christian Anderson

Sunday 22 May 2011

Vacation: Day 4 - Sunsets, Moon & Stars

March 19th, 2011 8:15 PM

Just watched the last vestiges on sun fade into the ocean. What a world. Stars are coming out as I write. Seriously beautiful. I can't wait until there are consistently clear skies and warm nights in Kingston. I love stars. I want to be a morning person, but I really don't want to miss out on the stars. There's such a steadiness to them. They've always made me feel closer to God, to Him that I will never be able to grasp but with my heart. The moon is supposed to be the closest it has been in 20/30 years - I'm off to a place where I can see it. Sometimes I'm so impatient. Wow. It's pretty impressive, but I'm partial to my Ontario moon, which always feels closer and rather more familiar - even though it's always the same moon. I may be a little bit more weird in this than people are ready for, even though they already expect a high level of quirkiness. I have an 'Abby Normal' brain, not much I can do about it. It's pathways have been changed and they're not going back to their old ways. I will feel. I will set all of myself towards Him.




















No comments: